Situated beautifully in West Atascadero this single level 3 bedroom, with an office, three bath home offers the most spectacular million dollar views! Located off the main road this home and property give you a private place to retreat to. Inside you will find an expansive living area that wraps around the kitchen inviting a buyer with an eye for updating and remodeling to make this home amazing. The living room offers a fireplace, built-in cabinetry and large windows opening to a green lawn and striking views. An attached two car garage connects to a shop or third car bay and adjoining carport. Outside you will be greeted with a green lawn, mature landscaping and a sweeping elegant oak. The current decks give you a blueprint of what you can achieve for entertaining and relaxing. Imagine cool summer evenings entertaining from your hidden spot on top of the world or quiet time under the shade of an enormous oak. Room for the family, pets and more. The lots offer both usable and sloping natural land with open areas and beautiful trees. There is so much potential for a buyer with vision that appreciates the best of the West side of Atascadero. Both the home and an additional adjoining lot are included equaling approximately 3 acres in total. The adjoining lot has a separate APN#.
Kim Croft 805.689.2654
This is home is an absolute oasis of serenity, space, and beauty. Located in coveted Oaks at Black Lakes. You’ll be drawn to the private lane by the picturesque center island adorned by majestic Redwood Trees. This home is situated on a spectacular lot of over .75 acres. The handsome driveway of patterned pavers lead you to a usable level lot. Upon entry, vaulted ceilings and a flood of natural light will welcome you. Though elegant, this home is very approachable. The open floor plan lives primarily on one floor, outstanding for many lifestyle options. It is fabulous for entertaining small and large groups alike. There is easy access to the expansive garden from indoors to out. Thoughtful detail was given to planting and use of all outdoor areas. Groomed pathways lead to you intimate settings for repose and reflection. Sunrises through the Redwood Trees are inspiring and evening sunsets from the back yard are spectacular! The master suite is an ideal retreat. This property has two large alternative living areas – upstairs, perfect for guests, a studio, office and so much more. This property exudes peace & privacy. As well as a sense of belonging to a terrific community, with access to golf, swimming, summer concerts and a variety of recreational activities this home will suit any outdoor enthusiast. Beautifully maintained and ready for you to call it home!
LeeAnne Fisher 805.440.0251 or George Fisher 805.801.0821
New construction, be the first owner of this 1840+- sq. foot, 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with a family room/alcove, and a deck off the second story master bedroom. This house has been built with a lot of upgrades including 2×6 construction, granite counter tops, tall ceilings, ceiling fans, upgraded garage doors, and cabinets. The master bathroom has dual sinks, and tile. The location is in West Atascadero on approximately 1/2 acre with a creek behind. This property has new vinyl, and wood fencing. The property is located within 20 minutes of Morro Bay in a great school district.
Kathy Birkhahn 805.610.6650
Privacy? Check. Views? Check. Single story, ranch style? Check. Through the private, gated, drive to the top of the hill overlooking the entire valley. On 12.5 acres this 3500 sq.ft. four bedroom home is waiting for the right owner. Massive living room, formal dining room, 3 1/2 baths, indoor laundry, and a 4 car garage fill out the living space. The home features a huge, Trex deck on 3 sides for outdoor living, entertaining, or just watching the wildlife. In the hills above San Luis Obispo but only minutes from downtown, the beach, or Edna Valley Wine country.
Bruce Freeberg 805.748.0161
Brand new home in a brand new community! Trillium on the Grand in quaint Arroyo Grande. This home will be completed before the end of the year! Great opportunity to take advantage of what the builder is including in this home if purchased before the end of the year- washer, dryer, refrigerator and blinds! Interior amenities include wood flooring throughout the downstairs living area, solid surface countertops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, upgraded carpet in the bedroom, and upgraded tile for the bathroom and laundry room floor. Additional upgrades include added interior insulation, pre-wiring for a ceiling fan in the owner’s suite, and a plasma TV pre-plumb in the living room. Stop by and see the 2 model homes. 4 floor plans to choose from, 1700 to nearly 2000 square feet. Walk the community. Common community outdoor space is a wonderful gathering place for family, friends, and neighbors. Fenced yard. Handset paver entry walkway. Attached 2 car garage. You will appreciate the convenient location not far from freeway access, minutes from downtown, and from San Luis Obispo and South County cities. Photo is a rendering which may not be exact to actual property.
Kim Bankston 805.674.2298 or Collette Kutil 805.801.8114
The San Luis Obispo County includes data for all 15 cities that make up the county for the fist 3 quarters (January-September) of 2017.
3rd Quarter SLO County 2017 vs. 3rd Quarter SLO County 2016
- 2,336 total number of sales (2017) vs. 2,168 (2016)
- $642,717 average median home price (2017) vs. $591,456 (2016)
- 72% average sales vs. list price (2017) vs. 97.57% (2016)
- $426.26 average price per square foot (2017) vs. $384.58 (2016)
- 69 average cumulative days on market (2017) vs. 79 (2016)
All five of the factors tracked improved from the first three quarters of 2016 to the first three quarters of 2017 in San Luis Obispo County as a whole. These improvements include a 168 increase in total homes sold in San Luis Obispo County. The average median home price increased by just over $50,000 with an increase of $51,261. Average sale price per a listing price per a listing price percentage increased but by only 0.15%. The average price per square foot increased on a yearly basis by $41.68. Lastly, the average cumulative days on market posted a decrease of 10 days, meaning homes for sale are selling at a faster pace in the third quarter of 2017 compared to the third quarter of 2016, despite the higher prices seen this year in both median home price and price per square foot. These 2017 third quarter statistics show a year on year improvement to all factors of the housing market being tracked in San Luis Obispo County.
One-Time-Close Construction Loans
If you are looking for financing to build your new home, you may not know where to start. It can be a headache to deal with the different stages of a tradition construction loan: the “pre-approval” or “commitment” stage, the “interim lending” stage, and the “permanent loan” stages. This is where the One-Time-Close option comes in. With a One-Time-Close construction loan, those three stages are combined into one single process. With this type of transaction, the borrower is able to obtain permanent loan approval, as well as close the interim and permanent loan transaction before construction begins, all in one single transaction.
- FHA: Minimum 530 FICO (limits to LTV/CLTV may apply)
- VA: Minimum 530 FICO & Including No Score
- Conventional: Minimum 700 FICO (limits to LTV/CLTV may apply)
- Full tri-merged credit report with scores—Credit report valid for 90 days
- Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRM): 10—30 year terms
- FHA: 580+ FICO and No Score: 96.5% LTV calculated per FHA Guides
< 580 FICO: Maximum 90% LTV
- VA: 100% LTV plus VA funding fee
- Conventional: 70% LTV Maximum
- FHA & VA: Owner Occupied Only
- Conventional: 1 Unit Owner Occupied, 1 Unit Second Home
- New Construction: Modular (off-frame only), Manufactured (double-wide or larger), and Traditional Construction.
- Manufactured Homes: Engineer must certify foundation plans meet FHA guides. Must be titles as real property or have recorded affixation affidavit.
- Loan may include simultaneous purchase of the land/lot or loan can be guaranteed for the construction of home on land/lot already owned by borrower.
- New Construction: 1 Unit Residential Property, Condominiums, Manufactured (double-wide or larger), and Modular Homes.
- Condominium: Project must be acceptable/approved by VA.
- Manufactured Homes (off frame only): Must meet all MPR-related requirements for proposed or under construction per VA Guides. Manufactured Homes can be new or used, however used Manufactured Homes to be moved to purchaser’s lot to be affixed to permanent foundation require additional inspections.
- Loan may include simultaneous purchase of the land/lot or loan can be guaranteed for the construction of home on land/lot already owned by veteran.
- Single-Family-Detached, Modular (off frame only), and Manufactured. No Co-ops.
- Manufactured Homes: Property may not have been currently installed prior to subject lot.
- FHA: Borrowers with traditional credit histories and credit scores will be underwritten on their own merits. Non-traditional and derogatory credit history considered.
- VA: Borrowers with credit scores will be reviewed based on existing credit history. Borrowers with no score must provide alternative credit references.
Fees the Builder Must Pay
- On a VA construction / permanent home loan, the builder is responsible for:
- Interest payments during the construction period
- All Fees normally paid by a builder who obtains an interim construction loan. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Inspection fees and re-inspection fees
- Title update fees
- Construction loan fees
- On an FHA construction/permanent home loan, the builder is TYPICALLY (though not required) responsible for the fees listed above.
Fees the Borrower Can Pay
- FHA: The borrower may pay any fees and construction interest. A specific agreement between Borrower and Builder as to the responsible party for fees and interest is required.
- VA: The veteran may not pay any fees that are the builder’s responsibility.
- All contracts must be fixed price.
- Payments during construction will be based on the outstanding drawn balance and will be drawn from interest reserve if applicable, otherwise payment will be due.
- Maximum 12-month construction period.
- Maximum of 9 draws; Local inspections make for an easy draw process.
- Payment automatically converts from Interest Only to Fully Amortizing payment after construction.
- Investment properties, jumbo loan amounts, spec builds, & self builds not available with the 1x-close construction program; these options are available with the 2x-close (traditional) construction program (call or email for more info).
This one is a cutie! Pride of ownership shows throughout. Lots of natural light as soon as you walk in the front door. Fronts the street with side entry driveway to attached garage. Living room with fireplace. Dining nook. Cheery kitchen. Spacious master suite. Easy care backyard. Front yard is watered by the HOA and is paid for by the HOA. This one is ready for new homeowner to appreciate!
Kim Bankston 805.674.2298
Great one story, five bedroom home in Nipomo. Featuring two master suites and a formal living and family room, this home offers nice upgrades and a flowing floorplan. Roomy kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and lots of storage open to the dining area and family room. Enjoy two fireplaces as well as two backyards for separate entertaining. Cute courtyard for privacy, too!
Wendy Teixeira 805.310.3505
Beautiful Single Story Move in Ready Home! 3 Bedroom plus Den/Office with 2 Bathrooms, Approx. 1,540 sq.ft. with 2 Car Garage. Black Granite Kitchen Counter Tops ,Gas Range and New Microwave. Spacious Livingroom with Tile and Gas Log Fireplace, Recessed Lighting and Ceiling Fan. Upgraded Bathrooms and Vanities with Granite Counter Tops, with Custom Tile Work. Dual Pane Windows with Plantation Shutters Throughout. Large Master Suite has a Mirrored Triple Door Closet and Remodeled Shower. Fenced Rear Yard Features a Covered Patio. ***Information deemed reliable but not verified or guaranteed by broker.***
Shea Hutchinson 805.260.6322