Step One: Get Pre-Approved!
The most critical part of buying a home is to get preapproved for a mortgage. Preapproved buyers are taken more seriously by sellers and real estate agents, enjoy a less stressful transaction since all your financing will be figured out first, and close faster with NO last minute surprises about credit, income, or asset issues. Before you meet with a realtor, call a Central Coast Lending Agent first!
Reasons to talk to your Central Coast Lending Officer First:
- Surprises about your credit income, or asset issues AFTER you have your heart set on a house can be embarrassing and actually cost you money like a lost deposit.
- Central Coast Lending can help you have proper expectations of down payment, cash due at closing, and monthly debt service ; this will help you shop for the home that is right for you and avoid falling in love with a home that is out of reach.
- There is a lot of paperwork involved with buying a home and getting a mortgage, the sooner you get that out of the way, the sooner you can close escrow on your new home!
- By getting in contact with a Central Coast Lending loan officer, prior to when you plan to purchase a home, we can help fix credit issues, establish a budget, and get you on the right path for a successful purchase transaction.
- Every home buyer is unique! Getting preapproved first will unveil all of your loan options, all down payment options, and all mortgage insurance options. There is no one size fits all.
- Your Central Coast Lending loan officer can help you choose the right real estate agent by offering referrals to real estate agents we have had proven success with. Real estate agents will help you pick a house; but your loan officer is going to help you finance that house, and financing will remain long after your real estate agent
- Your Central Coast Lending loan officer will walk you through the home buying process from A-Z and be the most important person in your home buying process, start with one you trusty!
- Figuring our your financing first results in a much less stressful transaction for everyone!
Remember Step 1: Get Preapproved… the first step is always the most important step.