I know some of you are anxious to search Solds and Pendings so here’s the link to get to the new search:
I plan on adding a menu to provide a “one-click” to see recent Solds in a city.
When you go to the page, the default map is solds in San Luis Obispo over the last 30 days. If you try to get details on a property, it will ask you to register.
– To search Pending (and Contingent) sales, click on the “Active Listings” Tab. Then at the bottom middle column (labeled “Property Features”) click on “Show More” and you’ll see where you can choose Pending, Contingent, and Actives.
– At the top of the map is a line starting with “Search Type”. If you want to search using a form and see the results in a list, click “County/City”.
– If you are searching our other MLS Searches and find a property you like, enter the MLS number into the VOW to see if there is any additional info on the property.
– You can save a Sold search and have email notifications just like you can for an Active search. How cool is it to have new Solds or Pendings automatically emailed to you?! This is even better than the “Hot Sheet” Realtors have access to on the MLS system.
– I don’t like the Foreclosures tab. You can do the same foreclosure and short sale searches with the Active Listings tab, and I think it’s easier.
Let me know if you have any questions about our VOW.