Voted Best Real Estate Company in SLO County in the 2017 New Times Reader Poll
No Comments

Mobile Home Parks- Residency Requirements?

Some mobile home parks have very strict rules, when it comes to who can live in their park. Some do credit checks, background checks, and check references.

Other parks are much more flexible and accepting. Currently, Quail Run Mobile Home Estates in Paso Robles has made quite an impression on me. They ask that you review the rules of the park, but don’t require an application for residency. The park is very quiet, they have community events, and it is well taken care of. This park is a land-owned park, so you own the lot that your home is on. You pay property taxes (approximately 1.1% of the selling price) yearly, but no space rent! The association fees are around 113.37/month, which is low for the area. There are currently quite a few homes available in this park, ranging from $84,000 to the upper $200,000’s.

Getting financing for homes in this park is easier than others, because you own the land, and banks like that!

Click Here to see homes currently available in the park, or to schedule a showing!

Written by Tanya Knowles - Go to Tanya's Website/Profile