I eat out all the time so thought I’d pass along some of my favorite restaurants right now:
– Burrito Loco, Arroyo Grande (by Starbucks in the Walmart shopping center)
– Chile Peppers, San Luis Obispo (get the mole enchiladas! It’s off of Broad, near the intersection of South Street)
– Pepe Delgado’s, San Luis Obispo (a favorite since my Poly-days)
– Salad Safari, Grover Beach (great salads and sandwiches, near the McDonald’s on Grand)
– Woodstocks Pizza, San Luis Obispo (another one of my favorites for 25 years now)
– Sushi Kokku, San Luis Obispo (in the Madonna Plaza, near TCBY yogurt. We go for the teriyaki bowls. The employees are always smiling too!).
– The Thai restaurant in the Village of Arroyo Grande (off of Traffic Way. Can’t remember the name of it off hand. Thai Classic in downtown SLO isn’t too bad either).
What I’m waiting for…a good chinese restaurant (not Panda Express!) and a good indian restaurant.
I need to make a trip to Morro Bay to go to Taco Temple again. I’ve been there a few times and had mixed feelings but I think you just need to know what to order. I would go to Thai in Los Osos but with all the stuff happening in Los Osos these days with the sewer and ground water pollution, I think I’ll be passing on Los Osos restaurants until they get a sewer (I’ll be well past the senior citizen discount when that happens).