Greetings from Tennessee!
I’ve been in Knoxville most of this week with my daughter who is competing in the Destination Imagination Global Finals. We’ve had a wonderful time and are coming back tomorrow. Here are some things I’ve noted about Knoxville…
1. You can get a nice home for under $200,000
2. Gas costs $2.59/gal
3. People enter freeways at 25 mph and no one honks
4. It’s easy to find a country station on the radio
5. Carls Jr’s is called Hardees
6. They play Mayberry RFD on two TV stations
7. Deal or No Deal has about 5 spots in the Neilson Top 10 TV ratings
8. They sure are friendly in Tennessee!