In addition to our new detailed MLS search capability, you can also use that to define new listing notifications on specific type of properties.
– New REO and/or Short Sale listings
– New listings with ocean views
– New listings that are NOT REOs or Short Sales
– New listings with Horse Facilities
– New listings that do NOT have a Homeowners Association
– New listings that do NOT have wood shake roofs
– New listings with RV Storage
– New listings on a level lot
– New listings in a rural setting
– New vineyard listings
– New single story listings
– New listings that have a well
You can get as detailed as you want by choosing multiple criteria items and define as many different email notifications as you want. For example, new single story homes in Atascadero and Paso Robles between $400,000-$500,000 with an attached garage and air conditioning.
You will also see a field title “Remarks” on the advanced search form. This is the public comments section. You can define a keyword in this field and any new listings that have that keyword in the public comments will be automatically be emailed to you. For example, I use the keyword “gated” to search for properties.
To define criteria that doesn’t include a particular item, just choose all the other items on the list EXCEPT for the one (or ones) you don’t want.
Click here to define your new listing notifications.