The loan officers here at Central Coast Lending like consistency and reliability. That is why we work to process every loan within 21 days, no matter how long the closing period.
- Consultation—You and your loan officer will assess credit-worthiness, discuss available financing options, and establish expectations.
- Application—The goal of our application is the gather detailed information that will be necessary to determine your eligibility.
- Documents—We need your help getting your documents to us as fast as possible. The documents will be used to verify the information you provided in the application and will include items such as pay stubs, W2s, tax returns, and bank statements.
- Underwriting—We underwrite every loan at the beginning of the loan process. Our approach is unique, and gives you a major advantage in a competitive market.
- Loan Approval—Congratulations! You are now approved to find your future home!
- 21-Day Processing—Once your purchase offer is accepted, we will work with a reputable, local appraiser to quickly determine the market value of your home and ensure the property is in good condition. We will also obtain the purchase agreement and other required property information from your real estate agent and escrow officer. The underwriter will review your complete loan package and verify that all conditions have been satisfied. The loan process is now complete, and you are ready to close!
- Closing—Our staff works alongside the escrow officer to assemble the final loan documents and confirm the total funds needed to close. Everything we do leading up to this point ensures that closing is a smooth and exciting experience. Now enjoy your new home!
Benefits of our Process:
- Make a stronger purchase offer with a shorter closing period, and/or waive financing contingency.
- A shorter rate lock period saves you money.
- Upfront underwriting reduces stress so you can enjoy the home buying process.
Don’t hesitate to call The Mortgage Experts today for your home purchase or refinance!
Central Coast Lending, Inc. is a SLO County-based mortgage lender with offices in Morro Bay, Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo. Contact Central Coast Lending, Inc. at (805) 543-LOAN or visit the website at www.CentralCoastLending.com. Equal Housing Lender CA BRE #01839608 CA DBO #6054783 NMLS #328358