A couple reports were released today about median home price data (nationwide).
I ran reports for single family homes sold in SLO County (April 2010) and here’s the data:
- In April 2010, we had 190 homes sold in SLO County through the MLS (where I get my data).
- Of those, 59% were non-foreclosure homes, 28% were REOs, and 13% were Short Sales.
- The median home price for ALL homes sold in April was $402,500.
- The median home price for non-foreclosure homes was $442,250.
- The median home price for REO homes was $325,000.
- The median home price for Short Sale homes was $392,500.