Spectacular ocean views from every room! Welcome to the best Pismo Beach has to offer. This hill top home is located in a quiet, well respected neighborhood and features two master suites, and a private indoor swimming pool and spa. Upon entering this home, you’ll experience the dramatic architectural lines highlighting the open floor plan. With over 5000 sq. ft of living space, this home is perfect for entertaining and waiting for you to call it home!
Collette Kutil 805.801.8114
Shell Beach Cottage just one block from the ocean Bluffs! This beautifully cared for home is abundant with character through out! Enjoy the ocean view from the front deck; it’s perfect for entertaining! The cozy, delightful inside offers wood floors, custom lighting, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath with 1038 sq. ft. This large lot has a wonderful drought resistant back yard and a trellis wrapped in wisteria, drive way parking, and single car garage. If you like the Central Coast, you’ll love Shell Beach!
Collette Kutil 805.801.8114
What’s not to love about this vintage Morro Bay coastal cottage complete with pacific island motif. Situated on a spacious corner lot near downtown where you can enjoy a short stroll to the embarcadero, harbor walkway, restaurants and farmers market. A leisurely afternoon can be enjoyed in the fully fenced yard and private gardens or indoors enjoying the west facing bay windows with harbor, white water and sunset views. The property affords a variety of living arrangements with a front 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that offers kitchen, kitchenette, 2 living rooms and separate entrances. Rear unit has lower level living room, kitchen, bath, and upstairs loft. A fabulous vacation home or quaint downtown cottages! This well cared for property has been freshened up and ready for you to begin the quintessential Morro Bay experience!
Gail Riley 805.776.3072 and Elaine Giannini 805.235.1924
Step One: Get Pre-Approved!
The most critical part of buying a home is to get preapproved for a mortgage. Preapproved buyers are taken more seriously by sellers and real estate agents, enjoy a less stressful transaction since all your financing will be figured out first, and close faster with NO last minute surprises about credit, income, or asset issues. Before you meet with a realtor, call a Central Coast Lending Agent first!
Reasons to talk to your Central Coast Lending Officer First:
- Surprises about your credit income, or asset issues AFTER you have your heart set on a house can be embarrassing and actually cost you money like a lost deposit.
- Central Coast Lending can help you have proper expectations of down payment, cash due at closing, and monthly debt service ; this will help you shop for the home that is right for you and avoid falling in love with a home that is out of reach.
- There is a lot of paperwork involved with buying a home and getting a mortgage, the sooner you get that out of the way, the sooner you can close escrow on your new home!
- By getting in contact with a Central Coast Lending loan officer, prior to when you plan to purchase a home, we can help fix credit issues, establish a budget, and get you on the right path for a successful purchase transaction.
- Every home buyer is unique! Getting preapproved first will unveil all of your loan options, all down payment options, and all mortgage insurance options. There is no one size fits all.
- Your Central Coast Lending loan officer can help you choose the right real estate agent by offering referrals to real estate agents we have had proven success with. Real estate agents will help you pick a house; but your loan officer is going to help you finance that house, and financing will remain long after your real estate agent
- Your Central Coast Lending loan officer will walk you through the home buying process from A-Z and be the most important person in your home buying process, start with one you trusty!
- Figuring our your financing first results in a much less stressful transaction for everyone!
Remember Step 1: Get Preapproved… the first step is always the most important step.
Terrific Shell Beach Cottage just one block to the ocean. Fresh interior paint. Beautiful terra cotta tile in the main living areas. Bright and airy with loads of natural sun light throughout via large windows, French doors and sky lights. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Interior laundry closet. Efficient galley kitchen. Private outdoor patio area with storage cabinets. Master bathroom has jetted tub and beautiful stained glass window. This property is situated on a flat usable lot with loads of potential. Off street parking space. Close to ocean for all water sport activities as well as markets, shops, eateries, transportation and services. This property is part of an estate sale and being sold in as is” condition. Buyer to satisfy themselves as to permit history, lot lines, easements and legality of structural modifications.
LeeAnne Fisher 805.440.0251 or George Fisher 805.801.0821
Great views of surrounding hills from this well-kept one story home in a quiet family neighborhood. High-Tech Thermoplastic polyvinyl roof.Newer dual pane windows throughout. Impressive double floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace makes for warm cozy evenings. Large backyard with Apple, Lemon, Apricot, and Orange Trees. Open Beam wood ceilings throughout. The new sewer is already connected. Close to shopping, hiking/biking trails, beaches, and Montana de Oro state Park.
Sal Orlando 805.235.9770
Great West-side 4b/4b tri-level home on 5 acres & 1 mile walking distance to Spring St. Two wells, pool, solar and fenced. Panoramic views of Paso Robles, gourmet kitchen, formal living room, fireplace and so much more! Appointment only.
Lisa Henry 805.235.4168
Beautiful home on cul-de-sac with great views. Three bedroom, two bath with 3 Car Garage. Large Kitchen with stainless steel (New gas range) appliances that opens to dining area and living room. Nine foot ceilings and eight foot doors throughout. Ceiling fans and shutters throughout, recirculating hot water and solar system (Solar City). Nicely landscaped tiered back yard features dedicated garden area to keep out doggies, stairs to lower garden area in backyard. Approximate Bedroom sizes: Master 15’2X16’9, Bed 2 10’10X11’6, Bed 3 12’4X11’5. Close to Community park, Dog park & Hiking trails. Sun City Solar System lease to be paid off at closing.
Gina Gluyas 805.310.7208
In 2016 San Luis Obispo County homes sold within 5.5% of the all-time record median home price price set in 2006!
In 2016 the San Luis Obispo countywide the median home price climbed, more homes sold this year compared to 2015, and homes sold in the lowest average days on market in over ten years! The 2016 Real Estate Review booklet contains detailed analyses of the local market in 2016, including a closer look at the beachfront properties, homes on vineyards, homes with five or more bedrooms, and more.
Fannie Mae’s HomeReady Mortgage is its enhanced affordable lending product. It is set to replace the MyCommunityMortgage (MCM) product, launched back in 2001. Some of MCM’s eligibility and underwriting flexibilities have been transitioned into standard policy over time. Fannie Mae has recognized the continuing need to provide more access to credit for creditworthy borrowers, and has developed new or revised loan and borrower eligibility requirements and underwriting flexibilities aimed at low to moderate-income borrowers and buyers in its new HomeReady Mortgage product. It is intended to help lenders, nonprofit organizations, housing finance agencies, and other affordable housing advocates serve today’s market and support sustainable homeownership.
The following list highlights some of the major policy changes that have been incorporated into the HomeReady Mortgage program:
- Income limits – General income limit of 80% of area median income (AMI) to align with Fannie Mae’s housing goals. Eligibility is also provided for properties located in low-income census tracts with no borrower income limits, and up to 100% of AMI for properties located in high minority census tracts or designated disaster areas.
- First-time home buyer – The requirement that at least one borrower must be a first time home buyer has been removed for one-unit principal residence loans with LTV ratios greater than 95% up to 97%.
- Non-occupant co-borrowers – Now permitted for qualifying purposes.
- Rental income – Rental income from an accessory unit may be considered in qualifying the borrower.
- Manufactured housing – One-unit manufactured home properties will be permitted as an eligible property type for principal residence transactions. The maximum LTV and CLTV ratios for manufactured housing apply.
- Renovation – HomeStyle Renovation mortgages will be permitted for principal residence transactions. The maximum LTV and CLTV ratios for HomeStyle Renovation apply.
Income Flexibilities: Accessory Unit Income and Boarder Income
Fannie Mae’s HomeReady loan program, introduced at the end of last year as their enhanced affordable lending product aimed at low to moderate income borrowers, is now accepting, with proper documentation, earnings from accessory units and boarders as a part of qualifying income.
Scenario #1: Accessory Unit Income
- An accessory unit is a separate dwelling (as identified by the appraisal) with a kitchen and bathroom
- Income generated from an accessory unit can be considered as rental income under HomeReady in accordance with standard rental income guidelines
An accessory unit is a separate dwelling independent of the primary dwelling unit that must be identified by the appraisal report. It includes a fully functioning kitchen and bathroom. Income generated from an accessory unit can be considered as rental income under HomeReady in accordance with the standard rental income guidelines.
Scenario #2: Boarder Income
- Up to 30% of qualifying income can come from boarder income
- Borrower must provide documentation for at least 9 of the most recent 12 months (averaged over 12 months) and documentation of shared residency for the past 12 months
The rental payments a borrower receives from one or more individuals who reside with the borrower may be considered as acceptable qualifying income as well. This applies for a one-unit property. 30% of the total gross income used to qualify the borrower for the mortgage may be from boarder revenue if: the individual(s) has lived with and paid rent to the borrower for the last 12 months, the boarder can provide appropriate documentation to demonstrate a history of shared residency (a copy of an official document(s) showing the boarder’s address as being the same as the borrower’s), and documentation of rental income for at least 9 of the most recent 12 months (averaged over 12 months).